Prayer is probably the most important and powerful thing we can do…yet it is probably one of the most neglected of all the things we do. Prayer is communicating with God…heart to heart. Because Jesus said that His house was to be a place of prayer, we provide many opportunities for people to pray.
The Prayer Room is available 24 hours a day for personal and private prayer. If you would like to have someone pray for your need personally, members of our iPray team are available to pray for individual requests in the Prayer Room each Wednesday evening from 5:15-6:00 pm.
Worship Prayer Teams
These are small groups & individuals that meet in the Prayer Room during each worship service to pray specifically for the services and for those that need to respond to God during the invitations. A prayer guide is provided.
Pray for Our Mission Teams
Click on the location for information on the team, trip dates and ways you can pray for them.
- One mission: share the Gospel and show the love of Christ.
- Build and strengthen ongoing relationships.
- Space – there are more kids than the small church has space to hold.
- Additional team members needed – medical professionals for all areas – physicians to pharmacists.
- Medical professionals would use their work as a tool to share their faith boldly using.
- The country would be receptive to medical needs and medications.
We are encouraged to be able to pray for you. Please enter your prayer request below and our prayer team will pray for your request.